- Can break down defenses faster.
- Can knock players down.
- Can break down reinforced surfaces.
- Can crush limbs leaving Survivors temporarily crippled.
- Can cause DREAD. Dread is an AOE (area of effect) skill. Brute lets out a deep guttural scream, and any survivor that is in the AOE must make a savings roll or be effected by Dread. Dread makes the survivors hands shaky and gives them tunnel vision.
- RAGE: When Brute takes damage, he becomes enraged, and is more powerful, and faster.
Brute is the largest, and slowest of the Gamma Prime. Its strengths lies in its ability to break down reinforced surfaces and barricades. Its attack build up takes longer compared to other Gamma Primes’, which occasionally allows Survivors to avoid his initial attack.
Brute relies on sensing fear, and is able to locate Survivors through his keen sense of smell.